Magic Mind Analyzer - a program by George Duisman
"A computer program designed to test your psychic ability and help you become more psychic via instant feedback by typing, guessing or dowsing computer keys. Discover what thoughts and feelings connect you with your psychic abilities."
Program download link (254 KB): http://www.arv-studio.com/mmapinst.zip
These are simple step by step instructions on how to install and run 'Magic Mind Analyzer' PC program on a Windows, Macintosh, Linux or other computer using DosBox program. 'Magic Mind Analyzer' runs only on Windows XP (or prior) as a DOS (MS-DOS) program and will not run on Windows 7, 8 or 10 computer nor Linux or Mac, therefore a DOS (x86) emulator software called DosBox is needed to run 'Magic Mind Analyzer'.
Please follow these steps:
1. Go to: https://www.dosbox.com/ and click on 'Downloads' on top of the main page. Click on your Operating System under 'DosBox (specific versions)' and download will begin.
2. Locate dowloaded file (e.g.: DOSBox0.74-win32-installer.exe or DOSBox-0.74-1_Universal.dmg ...) and execute it to start with DosBox installation. Click 'Next' on a window as below:
3. Click 'Next' again:
4. You can keep default installation folder and then click on 'Install'. When installation is finished, click on 'Close'.
5. Locate DosBox icon on your Desktop. Run it. Two new windows will open.
6. Note this line in one of two windows:
CONFIG:Loading primary settings from config file C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\DOSBox\dosbox-0.74.conf
Go to the folder stated in that line (e.g.: C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\DOSBox\ ) and locate dosbox-0.74.conf file.
7. Open dosbox-0.74.conf file with Notepad (or similar text editor if using Mac/Linux). Scroll down through text editor (Notepad) until end of file and find these 3 lines:
# Lines in this section will be run at startup.
# You can put your MOUNT lines here.
Now put the following lines right below those 3 lines (copy/paste them from down below):
mount c "C:\Program Files (x86)\Magical Mind"
8. Now close both DosBox windows. Run DosBox (icon) again. This time, 'Magic Mind Analyzer' program should load automatically as you can see below. Enjoy!
If you run into problems with the program you can contact me about it via Contact page.
10. You can also watch this 30 minutes video below to understand and use the program:
Save file and close text editor (Notepad).
Note: the 3 lines you added will serve to automatically mount a folder with 'Magic Mind Analyzer' and will run it. (Otherwise you would need to type these lines manually each time after running DosBox.) These lines will certainly work on Windows computer, for Mac/Linux may not.
9. How to use 'Magic Mind Analyzer' -- this is an excerpt from George Duisman's 'QuickHelp.htm' file:
When the program starts, you will see "Feedback or Production mode (F/P) ?"
Press the 'P' key, then start hitting keys on your keyboard as though you were the worlds fastest typist. You don't need to go so fast that your hands and fingers get tired, just relatively fast so the 16000 keystrokes does not make you feel as though it's going to take forever! It should not take much over 15 or 20 minutes. After you hit 100 keys you will see a bar on the right of the screen (1). This bar indicates how many hits you got in the latest 100 keystrokes. After 400 keystrokes you will see a bar on the left part of the screen (2). These 400 keystroke bars continue to be added with each 400 keystrokes, going from left toward the right.
The dotted line across the graph (3) is the random or normal line. Very crudely, if the bars reach above this dotted line (100 line) then the operator is being psychic. If the top of the bars are below this line then the operator is being psychic in reverse. Being psychic in reverse simply means that one is avoiding the feedback numbers in an unusual way. If the bars are at this line then there is no PSI happening. In actuality when one is not being psychic (no PSI or random) the graph will still vary up and down some.
Screen shot of typical graph from the feedback program:
If you keep going until you finish 160 sets of 100 keystrokes, the program will stop and beep when you press keys. You can exit the key tapping at this time or any time, by pressing the 'esc' key twice. Press the letter 'Q' (Questions) to see a short menu. Simply put, if you can make the bars "go off the top" of the graph or you can do 160 sets with Ratio at 108 or above you are being very psychic.
You might need to practice to get your fingers strong and find a comfortable position to finish 160 sets (a full file). For most of the time the graphs will be close to random. To Master this you'll need to get into the right frame of mind and be able to hold it while hitting the keys. If and when you master this process of getting a high graph, I'll show you how to do some very nice magical things.
When you are done press the 'esc' key then press 'Y' to exit Magic Mind Analyzer.
For the rest of Help File please check it out in program's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Magical Mind)